After the recent 5.5 model launches, I’m considering upgrading from Pro to Max 5x for a couple of projects I have planned. I’m wondering if it is best to do it now or wait for the Fable 5.5 launch to get the most value. If it is going to be in the next week or two, then it may be best to wait, especially considering the manual reset option that expires in late October. Do we have any indication on when that may be? submitted by /u/Lucky_Somewhere_9639
Originally posted by u/Lucky_Somewhere_9639 on r/ClaudeCode
You must log in or # to comment.
